THIS IS OUR PLANNED OPENING SCHEDULE FOR THE 2021 SEASON (AS AT 6TH JUNE) BUT ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT IMPOSED RESTRICTIONS RELATING TO THE CORONAVIRUS.
DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING RESTRICTIONS, THE BOATS ARE CURRENTLY NOT OPERATING BUT WE HOPE TO HAVE THEM ON LINE FOR THE MAIN SEASON AND WILL POST HERE ACCORDINGLY.
The Seasonal Paid Attractions
Our Seasonal Attractions will run between 1030 and 1730 hrs from Saturday 1st May 2021 as follows:
- Sat 1st, Sun 2nd & Mon 3rd May (bank holiday weekend)
- Thursday 6th May (schools in-service day)
- Saturday 8th May – Sunday 23rd May (weekends only)
- Saturday 29th, Sunday 30th & Monday 31st May (holiday weekend)
- Saturday 5th June – Tuesday 17th August inclusive (daily)
- Saturday 21st August – Sunday 3rd October (weekends only)
- Saturday 9th – Sunday 24th October inclusive (daily)
** In the event of inclement weather, certain attractions may be closed for safety reasons **
Craigtoun Country Park is open 24/7 and, when the seasonal paid attractions are not running, the public can still enjoy the gardens, Fairy Glen and open facilities such as the Zip-Wire, Trim Trail, Trampolines & Adventure Playground.
The Craigtoun Cafe
The Craigtoun Cafe is now open 7 days a week and is providing a take away service between 1000 and 1600 hrs, with hot food available until 1500 hrs. On the days when our Seasonal Attractions are operating, the cafe will remain open until 1730 hrs with hot food available until 1600 hrs.