THIS IS OUR PLANNED OPENING SCHEDULE FOR THE 2021 SEASON (AS AT 24TH FEBRUARY) BUT ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT IMPOSED RESTRICTIONS RELATING TO THE CORONAVIRUS.
The Seasonal Paid Attractions
Our Seasonal Attractions will run between 1030 and 1730 hrs from Saturday 1st May 2021 as follows:
- Sat 1st, Sun 2nd & Mon 3rd May (bank holiday weekend)
- Thursday 6th May (Schools In-Service Day)
- Sat 8th & Sun 9th, Sat 15th & Sun 16th, Sat 22nd & Sun 23rd May (weekends only)
- Saturday 29th May – Tuesday 17th August inclusive (daily)
- Sat 21st & Sun 22nd, Sat 28th & Sun 29th August (weekends only)
- Sat 4th & Sun 5th, Sat 11th & Sun 12th, Sat 18th & Sun 19th, Sat 25th & Sun 26th September (weekends)
- Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd October (weekend only)
- Saturday 9th – Sunday 24th October inclusive (daily)
** In the event of inclement weather, certain attractions may be closed for safety reasons **
Craigtoun Country Park is open 24/7 and, when the seasonal paid attractions are not running, the public can still enjoy the gardens, Fairy Glen and open facilities such as the Zip-Wire, Trim Trail, Trampolines & Adventure Playground.
The Craigtoun Cafe
The Craigtoun Cafe is currently providing a take away service, Wednesday – Sunday, between 10 am and 4 pm. Daily opening will resume on Wednesday 24th March.