THIS IS OUR PLANNED OPENING SCHEDULE FOR THE 2021 SEASON BUT ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT IMPOSED RESTRICTIONS RELATING TO THE CORONAVIRUS.
THE BOATS WILL NOT BE OPERATING THIS SESAON.
The Seasonal Paid Attractions
Our Seasonal Attractions will run between 1030 and 1730 hrs from Saturday 1st May 2021 as follows:
- Sat 1st, Sun 2nd & Mon 3rd May (bank holiday weekend)
- Thursday 6th May (schools in-service day)
- Saturday 8th May – Sunday 23rd May (weekends only)
- Saturday 29th, Sunday 30th & Monday 31st May (holiday weekend)
- Saturday 5th June – Sunday 29th August inclusive (daily)
** New date added: Monday 30th August **
- Saturday 4th September – Sunday 3rd October (weekends only)
- Saturday 9th – Sunday 24th October inclusive (daily)
- Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st October
(We will not be hosting a Halloween event this year but we will be running our seasonal attractions during regular opening hours with some free Halloween-themed fun thrown in.)
** In the event of inclement weather, certain attractions may be closed for safety reasons **
Craigtoun Country Park is open 24/7 and, when the seasonal paid attractions are not running, the public can still enjoy the gardens, Fairy Glen and open facilities such as the Zip-Wire, Trim Trail, Trampolines & Adventure Playground.
The Craigtoun Cafe
The Craigtoun Cafe is open 7 days a week from 1000 hrs. We are currently serving a selection of sandwiches, drinks, snacks and ice cream from the take away hatches. Hot food is being provided by the Gourmet Grill burger van whenever the seasonal attractions are running – dates as detailed above.