THIS IS OUR PLANNED OPENING SCHEDULE FOR THE 2022 SEASON BUT ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNMENT IMPOSED RESTRICTIONS RELATING TO THE CORONAVIRUS.
The Seasonal Paid Attractions
Our Seasonal Attractions will run between 1030 and 1730 hrs from Saturday 2nd April 2022 as follows:
- Saturday 2nd – Monday 18th April inclusive (daily)
- Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th April
- Sat 30th April, Sun 1st May & Mon 2nd May (bank holiday weekend)
- Saturday 7th May – Sunday 29th May (weekends only)
- Friday 3rd June – Monday 29th August inclusive (daily)
- Saturday 3rd September – Sunday 2nd October (weekends only)
- Saturday 8th – Sunday 23rd October inclusive (daily)
** In the event of inclement weather, certain attractions may be closed for safety reasons **
Craigtoun Country Park is open 24/7 and, when the seasonal paid attractions are not running, the public can still enjoy the gardens, Fairy Glen and open facilities such as the Zip-Wire, Trim Trail, Trampolines & Adventure Playground.
The Craigtoun Cafe
The Craigtoun Cafe is now open daily from 1000 hrs and this will continue right through to Sunday 23rd October. We are currently serving soup, sandwiches, toasties, home baking, snacks and ice cream from the take away hatches. Hot food will be provided by the Gourmet Grill burger van whenever the seasonal attractions are running – dates as detailed above.
The Ticket Office will be open whenever the Seasonal Attractions are running.